Being a scape goat can be such a ‘fun‘ thing on one level and totally a ‘not fun‘ thing on another level. Sometime in march, I decided to purchase Anew kojic lotion + vit C which comes in a 250ml bottle for #3,000, though I couldn’t find any helpful reviews about it online. I’ve been… Read More Product Review: Anew Kojic lotion+Vit C
Hello Daisy Readers! I’m soooooo hysterical writing this post cos I’m always too excited to try out any new beauty or body product I get. I take the smell good business very personal lol! I also find people who always smell good so irresistible. Yunno one time, a close friend of mine called me a… Read More Fragrance I’m currently loving
Black soap is made from an ancient household recipe which has proven to have great benefits on both skin and hair. It’s made up of 48% shea butter with the rest 52% consisting of plantain leaves and skin, shea tree bark, cocoa pods, water and various oils including palm oil, palm kernel oil and coconut… Read More I caught the black soap fever…. you should too!
Hey lovelies, anno it’s been quite some time and I hope the month of August has been an awesome one for y’all? Oh well! Lemme get down to business. I guess the title of this post says a lot already. Anno a number of people including myself that have had serious breakout problems with using… Read More ‘Authentic’ O’tentika || Pink label lotion VS Brown label lotion
My usual D&R soap got finished and like I kind of expected, I cldnt find it at the supermarket and was left with no choice than to pick an alternative. After scanning through the bath bar section, my eyes caught the Asantee papaya&honey soap. I’ve stumbled on a coupla reviews about the Asantee papaya&honey soap… Read More Asantee Papaya&Honey bar soap
Yaay! It’s Saturday! Which means it’s another body scrubbing day! Apart from my DIY scrub recipes, I have a body scrub i love so much…. The Hammam El Hana Argan therapy by Pielor have a range of body scrub recipes which includes: Hammam El Hana Argan therapy Egyptian white Musk Hammam El Hana Argan therapy… Read More Hammam El Hana- Egyptian White Musk
Pros: – comes in formulas for normal/dry and combination/oily skin, – it’s mild and gentle enough for my sensitive skin, – doesn’t cause any irritation or redness on my skin, – effectively cleanses away makeup and dirt, – contains plant extracts, – a pea sized amount is all I need. Cons: – isn’t available… Read More Product Review: Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 cleanser for combination/oily skin