– comes in formulas for normal/dry and combination/oily skin,
– it’s mild and gentle enough for my sensitive skin,
– doesn’t cause any irritation or redness on my skin,
– effectively cleanses away makeup and dirt,
– contains plant extracts,
– a pea sized amount is all I need.
– isn’t available in any walk-in supermarket (I always end up finding an alternative),
– can only get from authentic Mary kay distributors,
– doesn’t help in controlling the excess oil on my t-zone,
– contains Dyes and sulfates.
* I would overall rate the timewise formula for combination/oily skin a 6/10 and would likely recommend it to a friend. It’s an okay product 🙂
Have you used this product or intend to? What is your fav face cleanser? I’m always excited to hear from you. xxx